The use of this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read this user agreement carefully. If you do not agree with the rules contained hereunder in this agreement, please do not use the service.
The company details are:
Chamber of Commerce: 52510999
• A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you first visit one of our web pages.
• Certain cookies contain personal information, for example if you click on a “remember me” button when you login a cookie will store your username.
• Most cookies will not collect information that personally identifies you. They will collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user’s general location.
What cookies do we use?
Generally our cookies perform up to four different functions:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to this website and see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functional cookies. These cookies are used to recognise your device when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Tracking cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. You can find more information about the first party cookies that we use on www.creatorsofdesire.com and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
• We have no control over third party cookies.
• These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or tracking cookies.
• Third party cookies cannot be used to identify you personally; they can only be used for statistical analysis, for example to provide you with adverts that are more relevant to your interests.
• If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more about how advertisers use these types of cookies or to choose not to receive them, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
• If you would like to disable third party cookies you can do so by going to the relevant third party website and opting out there.
• Please note that if you opt out of third party advertising cookies, you will still continue to receive advertising when using the website, however that advertising will not be tailored to you.
How to control and delete cookies
• However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The “Help” function within your browser should tell you how to activate the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
• Alternatively you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information about how to restrict or block cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find information about how to delete cookies from you machine as well as more general information about cookies.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU USE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS TO BLOCK ALL COOKIES (INCLUDING ESSENTIAL COOKIES) YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS ALL OR PARTS OF OUR SITE.
Use of the service by you
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. All material on the site belongs to creatorsofdesire.com or/and the respective blogger and its licensors. creatorsofdesire.com reserves the copyright for any material produced on the site. No content retrieved from the site including photographs, graphic elements and logos, may be used or reproduced for commercial purposes. Visitors may not modify, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from material, content or design elements obtained from the site for personal and non-commercial use. The duplication of objects including photographs, images or text in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without agreement/content. creatorsofdesire.com is not liable for any claims regarding the damage caused by the use of content and information provided. Material may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and creatorsofdesire.com reserves the right not to be responsible for facts, opinions, correctness, topicality and quality of the information, material and images on the site. creatorsofdesire.com has the right to make changes, update and delete any information, content, material contained on the site without prior notice or announcement.
creatorsofdesire.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on the website are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Use of Disqus by You
These Disqus rules have been put in place to help ensure that the Disqus forum is a welcoming and useful resource for everyone that participates. These rules outline what is deemed unacceptable behaviour and it is important to read them carefully.
Do not post libellous or defamatory comments
Do not post anything relating to any ongoing or pending trial
Do not post content which you have copied from someone else (i.e. you do not own the copyright)
Do not use profanities
Do not post a personal insult about another user
Do not advertise or solicit
Do not impersonate another user
The site contains links and pointers to other sites and resources on the internet controlled by third parties. Any concerns regarding external links or websites should be directed to the respective website administrator or system operator. CREATORSOFDESIRE.com reserves the right to terminate links with any third parties or other websites that it deems inappropriate or inconsistent with its site. CREATORSOFDESIRE.com make no representations about the content, functionality or practices of such third party sites and resources.
Input of data takes place voluntarily
If the opportunity for the input of personal data (email addresses, name) subscription and subscription to make chance of becoming the next creator by posting your blog (to CREATORSOFDESIRE.com site or Twitter/Facebook) is given, the input of data takes place voluntarily.
Competitions and Prizes
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
From time to time creatorsofdesire.com will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
a. Promotions are open to European residents if else is indicated aged 18 and over.
b. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
c. creatorsofdesire.com and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
d. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
e. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
g. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered andby entering any date-related competition creatorsofdesire.com or the third party are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
h. Winners will be notified by email/Facebook or Twitter (depents on where which tools we can use to contact the winner) on the day of the draw. Winners have 7 business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
i. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
j. The Sites' Editors' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
k. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
l. creatorsofdesire.com will not accept responsibility for lost through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
m. Where creatorsofdesire.com runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then creatorsofdesire.com shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
n. .The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the travel sponsor unless stated otherwise agreed by creatorsofdesire.com, and creatorsofdesire.com shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
o. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Dutch law.
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the creatorsofdesire.com website. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Betalingsvoorwaarden & condities Nederlandse klanten
a. Alle door COFD Publishing opgegeven prijzen zijn exclusief BTW en andere door de overheid opgelegde heffingen.
b. Offertes zijn vrijblijvend en 1 maand geldig. Accepteert de opdrachtgever de offerte dan is deze offerte vanaf dat moment bindend. COFD
b. De klant dient binnen 14 dagen na factuurdatum het aan COFD Publishing verschuldigde en op de factuur vermelde bedrag te betalen door middel van een storting of een overschrijving op de door COFD Publishing op de factuur vermeldde bank- of girorekening.
c. Bij overschrijding van de betalingstermijn en na de wettelijke 30 dagen termijn is de klant, ook zonder een daartoe strekkende ingebrekestelling, sturen wij een laatste aanmaning. Mocht het verschuldignde bedrag niet binnen 5 dagen op de op het factuur vermelde bank- of girorekening staan begeschreven, dan berekent COFD Publishing vanaf de 30ste dag een wettelijke rente op handelstransacties van 8%.
d. Mocht na 40 dagen het verschuldigde bedrag nog steeds niet zijn voldaan dan behoudt COFD Publishing het recht de klant tevens buitengerechtelijke incassokosten te berekenen over het openstaande factuurbedrag, volgens het door de Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS Advertisers
a. The amounts payable are exclusive of Value-Added Tax.
b. Payment must be paid within 14 days of de date of the invoice.
c. All payments must be made in Euro's, free of exchange or deduction, by debit order unless otherwise agreed in writing.
d. If the Customer fails to make any payment on the due date or maximum 30 days prior to the invoice date, COFD Publishing will send out a gentle reminder with a due date set on 5 days prior to this reminder. If Customer fails to pay the invoice within these 5 days, COFD Publishing shall be entitled to charge the Customer interest on the total invoice amount of 8% as according to Dutch Law.